Tag by ‹ВЄЁ ∂ĽїČЭ›

I hate tag actually ! But this tag is from my best friend, so i wont reject. Hehe~ I din follow the rules actually. Hehe ~ Caz i noe many ppl dun like tag oso, so i juz fill in the answer.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
i think i wil not take revenge to him ... it juz waste my time n energy ! Juz break up straight!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be ?
Hapi always!!! Including ppl around me

3. What is your dream?
Broadcaster, stewardess, make-up artist, singer oso can...... A lot n a lot 4 me !!!!!!!!!!!!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
of course save the money first! Den onli plan how to use it ! 1/4 will giv my mamma! Hehe ... I love my mamma !!!!!!!

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
Depends ....

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
both i think ...

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Dono ... But i din rush in tis !

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Die heart n bless them..

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Leng Cai de actor of course ! haha~

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
Sure if he din mind ...

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time.?
A strong woman ! Haha ~ It's the time my mamma can travel all over the world !

12. What's your fear?
Ppl around me leave away from me ! Especially mamma ...

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
For sure muz open my eye !

14. Would you give all in a relationship?
yes i wil..

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Listen to my heart ....

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Yes .... But depends ! dun 'over fire' !

17.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
4 now is single ! Becaz i am single ! haha ... i will change my answer later if i have a relationship ! Lolx ...

18. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told u that she/he is actually a prince/princess,
I wont dream so much la ! Lolx ... If he told me he is prince, den i juz reply i am princess lo ! lolx ....


Finish ! Hope i wont receive tag summore ... Hehe ! But if somebody wanna treat me good, i cant reject oso ! Haha .... Have no choice if u have a lot of friends ! Lolx...

0 comments: